This is my version of the Neiman-Marcus cookie. Apparently someone paid $250 for the recipe. Sorry there isn't a picture. I could not find my camera charger before we ate the whole plate of cookies. This makes about 36 great sized cookies. Follow the baking steps from my classic chocolate chip cookie recipe.
1 cup butter
1 cup sugar
1 cup packed brown sugar
2.5 cups blended oatmeal
2 cups flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon vanilla
2 large eggs
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
12 ounces chocolate chips
1 (8 ounce) Hershey Symphony bar (grated)*
- Cream the butter and both sugars.
- Measure oatmeal and blend in a blender to a fine powder.
- Add eggs and vanilla.
- Mix together with flour, oatmeal, salt, baking powder and soda.
- Add chocolate chips, grated Hershey Bar*.
- Roll into 1 inch balls and place 2-inches apart on a cookie sheet.
- Bake for 10 minutes at 375° or until golden.*tip: blend the chocolate bar in a blender until desired similar to grated pieces.
recipe adapted http://www.food.com/recipe/neiman-marcus-250-chocolate-chip-cookies-recipe-13307