Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Liebster Blog

Hello!

I have not been a very good blogger lately. I could list many reasons why but really there is no excuse which is why I was so surprised to be awarded one of five Liebster blogs (meaning dearest blog) from noted home.  It's an awesome design blog with so many beautiful ideas I only wish I could recreate. Amber is a very talented woman not only in design so you should check out her blog! Since I was awarded this love I wish to pass it on. I will pick 5 blogs to award.

If you are selected, you need to:
Choose FIVE up and coming blogs to award the Liebster to (they must have less than 200 followers)
  1. Show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.
  2. Post the award on your blog.
  3. List the bloggers you are giving this award to with links to their sites.
  4. Best of all, have fun and share the love!
And the Liebster Awards go to:

1. Lisa over at Chocolate Cake with Cream. She needs to open a bakery. No Joke! She also has crafts on her blog too so I love to check out what she has created. 

2. Tamber's blog Colorful Cravings  has it all! Cakes, crafts, decor and many more.

3. Andrea and Megan's blog 2nd and Strand takes two different design concepts. One from the East coast and one from the West coast. Love it!

4. Annette is one of those super moms. Her blog Tips from a Typical Mom has great tips on everything and anything you come across being a mother.

5. Last but not least is 3 little chicks blog. I love her sewing projects. They really inspire me to get my sewing machine out more often.

1 comment:

  1. Nichole,

    Thanks for giving us a Liebster! We so appreciate it. We were hoping we could ask you for a submission for a 2nd Opinion on any design questions you might have. We'd love to highlight you on our blog too.

    Thanks! Andrea and Megan

    ReplyDelete